Graduiertenkolleg "Hamburg Cardiovascular Schools"
The Graduiertenkolleg "Hamburg Cardiovascular Schools" of the Cardiovascular Research Center provides scholarships for medical students for experimental and clinical projects.
- 12 month-experimental M. D. thesis on innovative cardiovascular projects
- Supervision by an interdisciplinary team of clinicians and basic scientists
- Regular seminars to improve the general scientific education
- Journal clubs to critically evaluate recently published scientific articles
- CVRC and DZHK seminar series to obtain a broad overview of recent scientific projects and meet experts in the cardiovascular field
- Scientific lectures from invited, external speakers
- Financial support in form of a 800€/month scholarship
The call for applications is closed for 2020
The next funding period will start in October 2021.
For further information please click here Flyer General information for students
or contact Ms. Claudia Kaß: