Graduiertenkolleg "Hamburg Cardiovascular Schools"
The Graduiertenkolleg "Hamburg Cardiovascular Schools" of the Cardiovascular Research Center provides scholarships for medical students for experimental and clinical projects.
- 12 month-experimental M. D. thesis on innovative cardiovascular projects
- Supervision by an interdisciplinary team of clinicians and basic scientists
- Regular seminars to improve the general scientific education
- Journal clubs to critically evaluate recently published scientific articles
- CVRC and DZHK seminar series to obtain a broad overview of recent scientific projects and meet experts in the cardiovascular field
- Scientific lectures from invited, external speakers
- Financial support in form of a 800€/month scholarship
The call for applications is closed for 2022
The next funding period will start in October 2023.
For further information please click here Flyer General information for students