We provide our students with a comprehensive learning environment so that they can study in the best possible way:
- The Central Medical Library holds a variety of print media as well as electronic media
- Important medical skills and abilities can be trained in the medical skills lab "MediTreFF "
- Interactive e-learning offers on our elearning platform and the iMED textbook , which is specially adapted to the model study programme in medicine and provides the opportunity for self-monitoring the learning outcomes
- The iMED crash courses convey basic scientific knowledge for successful medical studies
- Through the mentoring program , all students are given the opportunity of personal support to gain early insights into research, clinical practice and later working life, but also for special requirements and needs.