The clinic time of the I. Medical Clinic
One of our focuses is the care of patients with chronic hepatitis B and hepatitis C. In addition, we offer a specialized outpatient clinic for autoimmune liver disease and for liver and bile duct tumors on . The I. Department of Internal Medicine is a center for patients with liver cirrhosis and the associated treatment options including TIPS system . Other priorities are tropical medicine diseases and infectious diseases , inflammatory bowel disease , neuroendocrine tumors and pancreatic diseases .
We have the following clinic times:
For which patients is the clinic time ?
Investigate the clinic director of the First Medical Clinic Prof. Lohse and his deputies and advise patients in the private ambulance . Even when legally insured patient , you can make an appointment in the private clinic ; the cost of services used then wear yourself .
Special clinic time
In addition to general internal medicine outpatient clinic we offer the following special clinic times:
- liver disease
- Liver and bile duct tumors
- inflammatory bowel disease
- neuroendocrine tumors ( NET ) , and pancreatic tumors
- Autoimmune diseases
- Travel medicine and vaccination advice
- Tropical medicine
- Special infectious diseases ( incl.HIV )
- Internist check-up aftercare clinic time
In order to make the processes as efficiently as possible , please , to date - if available - to bring the following documents :
- relevant previous findings
- Drugs List of drugs taken
- where appropriate, vaccination card
- CDs of magnetic resonance (MRI ) and / or computed tomography ( CT) Preliminary investigations
- where appropriate, insurance card and referral
Questions about bills
For billing questions please contact Unimed to the free service hotline of the settlement company under ( Monday to Friday 08.00 bis 17.00 clock ) .
Contact and staff
- Prof. Dr. A. W. Lohse
Head of section
- Fr. Dr. S. Schulze
- Fr. Dr. K. Hahn
- Irena Schulz
- Katja Füssel
- Fr. Sachse