Currently vacant position:
- Research assistant (m/f/d) End of call: 27.04.2020
Please follow the following link:
Please use the "Apply now" button at the bottom of the page you are visiting. You will then be taken directly to the online portal
Thank you very much for your interest in our research!
Feel free to submit your application to Aymelt Itzen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the respective research groups any time, even if there are no vacancies announced currently.
However, please follow our guidelines and Do's-and-Dont's for your application (see below).
We never reply to an application letter that obviously results from mass mailing.
These applications will not be taken into consideration!
We are always looking for motivated PhD students, graduate students (master thesis) or undergraduate students (bachelor thesis). Please feel free to submit your application (preferably by e-mail) in English or German language. Your application should include (preferably as a PDF-file)...
- cover letter, stating why you want to work in our group and addressing your laboratory experience (if applicable)
- curriculum vitae
- letters of reference (if possible)
- supplementary data (e.g. copies of your publications, relevant certificates, descriptions of internships, etc.).
However, when sending us your application, please keep in mind a few important points:
- no application mass mailing, please. Due to the current work load we are unable to process applications that appear to have been sent to multiple recipients (copy-paste-applications).
Such letters or e-mails cannot be processed by us and will not get a reply.
- explicitly state why you want to work in our group. What are your expectations? What would you like to learn?
Thank you very much for considering this brief application wish list!