Internship / Clinical Elective for approved refugees
Applicants for an Internship / Clinical Elective please apply directly at the departments.
- Recognized refugee status
- Valid residence permit
- Valid work permit
- License to practice from the State Examination Board for Health Care for Professionals (LPA)
- very good German knowledge, Level B2 at least
It is advised to send an application with the following documents as PDF in separate attachments directly to the department:
- Work permit
- German language certificate
- Date and duration of stay
- Favoured department here .
- Certificate of Enrolment (only if student)
- Letter from the State Examination Board for Health Care for Professionals (LPA)
- Residence registration certificate
- Other relevant papers (if interesting for the department you are applying for)
If the favoured department does not offer an internship, an observership may be a good alternative.
The UKE academy for education and career (German ABK) offers the opportunity of a professional and linguistic observership within an ESF-project for refugees.
For further information click here .