Certificate of current Professional Status
The Guest Surgeon has to apply for the certificate of current professional status in the country he is predominant working in. The State Examination Board for Health Care for professionals only accepts German or English certificates.
The State Examination Board for Health Care for Professionals only accepts the certificate of current professional status, if it was displayed by the local medical chamber and is not older than 12 weeks.
The certificate of current professional status attests that:
- The Guest Surgeon successfully passed his study and holds a diploma
- The Guest Surgeon holds a license to practice medicine in their country
- No pending proceedings
Typical phrases in a certificate of current professional status are:
- Qualification of Healthcare Professional
The Surgeon holds a license as a Doctor of Medicine and is a specialized Doctor of Medicine.
- Registration Status
The Surgeon´s license to practice is neither revoked nor limited.
The Surgeon is not restricted, disqualified, or prohibited from practicing as a doctor.
Additionally it holds following information:
- Primary medical qualification: [e.g. MB BS 1955 University of London]
- Current status: [e.g. Full with specialist Registration with a license to practice]
- Current restriction to practice: [e.g. None]
- Restriction reason: [e.g. Not applicable]
- Duration of restriction: [e. g. Not applicable]
- Date of limited registration: [e. g. not applicable]
- Date of provisional registration: dd.mm.yyyy
- Date of full registration: dd.mm.yyyy
- Date of current entry from: dd.mm.yyyy