2. July 2012: Funding of a network entitled “Feto-Maternal Immune Cross Talk” by the Ministry of Research, State of Hamburg
For more information please follow the link: Feto maternal cross talk
2. March 2015: Funding of the clinical research unit 296 “Feto-Maternal Immune Cross Talk: consequences for maternal and offspring’s health” by the German Research Foundation (DFG)
For more information please follow the link: Feto-maternal immune cross talk
14. October 2016: Strategic Meeting of NINHH for one day for the use of the Hamburg start-up funding
Use of start-up funding provided by Hamburg “Special Investment program” Several different projects were discussed in this recent NINHH Meeting.
22. April 2017: Medical University Hamburg UKE participated in the March for ScienceMarch for Science 22nd of April 2017
„WISSEN ist das einzige Gut das sich vermehrt, wenn man es teilt!“
“Knowledge is the only resource which increases when being shared!”
2. May 2017: Honorary Degree of the Medical Faculty of the University of Hamburg for Prof. Dr. med. Dr. rer.nat. Thomas Jentsch
Prof. Jentsch worked from 1988 until 2006 in the Center for Molecular Neurobiology Hamburg and partially leading this ZMNH.